Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Equal Opportunity Offender

My name is Kevin Branscom and I'm a government watchdog. I am a registered Democrat but I will always call it like I see it. That means ALL politicians are fair game and there will be NO partisan politics on this blog. I will only post blogs about subjects I have researched and you can be assured that the information you get here will be factual. That being said, I will provide my own opinion of the facts and encourage you to do the same. I created this blog because I am sick of all the liberal and conservative blogs that only give you the information that supports their side of the political spectrum. The title of this post says it all. I am an equal opportunity offender. If you are a Democrat you will not like some of the things I have to say. If you are a Republican you will not like some of the things I have to say. If you are an American you may not agree with what I say but you will support my freedom to express myself. Which is a freedom we are slowly losing each day. I have a pretty hectic schedule and won't be able to update this blog everyday, but I will notify everyone on my Facebook list when a new blog is posted. Please feel free to add me to your Facebook if you want the updates. That's all I got for now I hope this blog is a success and opens a lot of eyes.

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment